New BuildsFagan Property Services provide new build services and are NHBC registered. We have experience of working with clients who have bought land for their grand design, or have bought land with an existing building with intent to demolish and start again.
Whether you require a feasibility study, an architect, or if you have your plans in place we are more than capable of the challenge. From inception through to completion and beyond Fagan Property Services have the experience and know how to deliver your new build project successfully.
We have collected a list of some of the steps for building a new house on a plot of land and the tradesmen at our disposal you may need to deliver your new build:
- Architect - for feasibility study, architecture, drawings and plans
- Quantity Surveyor - for bill of quantities, cost projections
- Project Manager - To liaise with trades and keep the build on time and budget
- Groundworks - for foundations, planned drainage & sewers, paving, driveway
- General Builder - To build the exterior and interior walls, put insulation in place
- Carpenter - To put up the roof trusses, install doors, kitchen, window surrounds, skirting
- Roofer - To tile the apex roof or felt any flat roof
- Joiner - To fabricate the staircase & any bespoke cabinates or built in wardrobes/li>
- Tiler - To put in wall & floor tiles
- Electrician - To ensure that there is a safe supply of electricity & lighting
- Plumber - To install interior pipework, bathroom furniture
- Heating Engineer - To install heating system
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you. Contact us today to find out more or book our services.